– Rosh Hashanah Newsletter 2022
rosh hashanah newsletter 202
– MADA Newsletter Passover 2022
– rosh hashanah newsletter 2021
– Mada Newsletter Passover 2021
– MADA Newsletter Passover 2020
– Newsletter Rosh Hashanah 2020
– Newsletter Rosh Hashanah 2019
– MADA Newsletter Passover 2019
– Newsletter Rosh Hashanah 2018
– Newsletter Passover 2018
– Newsletter Rosh Hashanah 2017
– Newsletter Passover 2017 (English)
– Newsletter Pessah 2017 (Français)
– Newsletter Rosh Hashanah 2016 (English)
– Newsletter Roch Hachanah 2016 (Français)
Financial comments on 2018
2018 was a busy year as we added over 750 new clients to MADA. We are very proud to be able to serve these additional clients while maintaining our overall cost of salaries at the same level as 2017.
We worked with less funding than in 2017 yet due to careful monitoring of expenses and increased efficiency, were still able to provide all our regular services.
We took a big step in reducing our bank loan and mortgage as we head towards more financial freedom.
We are also proud to say that 90% of every dollar raised goes directly towards charitable activities as per our 2018 Charity Return.
Thank you for your support and for helping MADA help people in need. You are making a difference!!!